We take claims of copyright violation very seriously and will work to protect the rights of copyright owners. The following policy states our Notice and Takedown procedures in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We will respond to all claims of infringement that are in accordance with the applicable laws.
If you believe that any material on the website constitutes an infringement of your intellectual property rights, please provide the following information in writing:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed, or if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- Specific identification of where the allegedly infringing material is located on our site, which preferably includes the website URL(s) of the material.
- Your contact information, including postal address, telephone number and email address.
- A statement indicating your good faith belief that use of the disputed material has not been authorized by you as the copyright holder, by your agent, or by the law.
- A statement that all information laid out in your notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed or that you are an agent for the owner of the work.
- Your signature, either physical or electronic, or the signature of your authorized representative.
Please be aware that any DMCA notification that does not contain all of the information detailed in the above list will be considered invalid and will not receive a response.
DMCA notifications should be delivered to us through our contact form.
Please note that by submitting a claim of copyright infringement you are initiating a legal action, and any misrepresentation of the facts makes you liable for damages, which include court costs and lawyer fees as set out in Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
It is our policy, where appropriate, to take down any material found on our site which is claimed to be in violation of copyright or is an apparent violation as evidenced by facts or circumstances indicating such activity. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated, and access to the infringing material will be disabled expeditiously in conformity with the procedures of 17 U.S.C. §512.
This policy may undergo modifications or additions in the future. Please ensure that you stay up to date on any changes made by checking the policy regularly.